Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Good original heer decal?(kreigsmarine?)

Article about: IMHO the UV light is an interesting tool to see how a decal glows . For the helmet concerned , it was to check first if there is nothing wrong as a lot of fakes usualy have not the same hue

Default Good original heer decal?(kreigsmarine?)

Hello everyone, i think this is a toned HEER decal but i would like any opinions you guys may have. The helmet is a battlefield grey M35 RE-FIT by SE.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Good original heer decal?(kreigsmarine?)   Good original heer decal?(kreigsmarine?)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Good original heer decal?(kreigsmarine?)
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Good original heer decal?(kreigsmarine?)

I dunno..looking at these pics I'd lean towards KM.....it's colour is uniform through out the whole eagle, and does seem to have a nice gold flecked appearance...

Can you provide straight on closer pics?

Hi, sorry, these are the only pictures that i have been provided with,either way it looks a nice decal but it would be a bonus if it did turn out to be a kreigsmarine!

?

It's a lovely decal......looks very kriegsmariny to my eyes!

You done well

It's a nice decal alright. Would want another angle to on firm but I would say toned Heer. To me it's not a deep gold and I don't see the 3d effect on the swastika. Like I said though, would want another angle first.

Jason

Thanks for your thoughts, i must agree that i think it's a toned HEER,but it does look good!!

Hmmm. SE did have a contract at this time for KM helmets. Rather than a reissue I think it is a factory finished M35, in the new 1940 specs. I expect it to have a reinforced alu liner dated 1940 ish, possibly with rounded chinstrap bales.

Do you have the lot number and size? I'm 50/50 for KM/Heer with these pics, but it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out to be a marine. Lovely lid I would jump on it if the price was right.

Hello, the lot number on the helmet is 896 and it is an SE64.It is a lovely helmet i do agree!

The lot number doesn't give anything away on the GHW database. Do you plan on picking this one up?

Jason

Yeah, i have to say that i went for it on the basis of it being a HEER, but i thought i would throw it out to you guys for a look! When it arrives i will post some more detailed pictures for you to run the rule over.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast