Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

has anyone seen this before ?

Article about: Hi everyone, today I noticed a strange looking square dark spot on this liner, when I looked on the inside this is what was found. Has anybody else seen anything of this sort ?

?

Default has anyone seen this before ?

Hi everyone, today I noticed a strange looking square dark spot on this liner, when I looked on the inside this is what was found. Has anybody else seen anything of this sort ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture has anyone seen this before ?   has anyone seen this before ?  

has anyone seen this before ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement has anyone seen this before ?
    P
    Many

Default Re: has anyone seen this before ?

I believe that's just the owner's name....I've seen this coats, hats,shirts,etc many times. William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

as willian said its a name tag still in use in todays armys (though now its just a strip of cloth)

?

I had figured it was a name, Kladt is actually written on the rear brim of the helmet, I was just suprised to discover these inside and thought they were cool.
    Thanks Guys,
    Larry

Is it a luftwaffe helmet? Almost every time I come across this type of name tag it is in a luftwaffe helmet. I think these are neat. Jim G.

?

Nice personal touch, I think it adds character to the lid.

Regards,

Carl

?

They are in this
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture has anyone seen this before ?  

I have seen this in cloth items mostly, but it makes perfect sense to me that it would also be in a helmet.

?

I like that added treat! I have the same type of name tag on my KM gas mask.
    ~Dean
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture has anyone seen this before ?   has anyone seen this before ?