Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Heer Channel Islands Camo Helmet! - thoughts!?

Article about: another helmet that I need some help with, real or post war paint?

Default Re: Heer Channel Islands Camo Helmet! - thoughts!?

Yeah thats the place ! Looking forward to it all ready !!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Channel Islands Camo Helmet! - thoughts!?
    P
    Many

Quote by JERSEY 34 View Post
    Maschinenpistole 40, if from your previous post your referring to the farmers shed above the War Tunnels where they stored the unused collection (all from St.Peters Bunker) Then yes thats all been removed and most has been sold on. Mr Liron's shed is now empty. If you know of another shed full of kit, then why are you waiting till the weekend...... if you know of a treasure trove of kit why wait, someone else could beat you to it especially on an Island this small. If I were you I would be knocking at the door right now.

Geelong, yes of coarse there's loads to find still, but no where near the amount that there used to be. These days its a turn up to find a good German helmet, a lot of people have moved on since the end of the occupation. Houses have been redeveloped and loads of kit has been dumped or gathered up by collectors. Its certainly nothing like it was unfortunately. As for time team, the programme was scripted....how can you script a dig...impossible. The programme was a fake from start to finish. I was there and saw how they went about it... a total sham. They knew it all, and yet they knew nothing. I can no longer watch any of the time team programmes as they must all be made along the same lines. A total waste of time!!
    Im sure its the same shed Jersey34,i was just messing with you. But i bet there is a fair few un-discovered treasure troves here.

I hope there are a few undiscovered treasure trove's left here otherwise I am consigned to a life of boredom.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5