Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer decal

Article about: And another I've been offered and m35 apple green for £400 I'm ok with the paint but I need opinions on this decal,personality I'm hot 100% ok with it . Cheers

Default Heer decal

And another
    I've been offered and m35 in original apple green I'm ok with the paint but I need opinions on this decal,personality I'm not 100% ok with it .
    Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer decal   Heer decal  

Last edited by Doohdah; 02-21-2017 at 09:46 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer decal
    P
    Many

You will find that with any evaluation, people will only commit a definite opinion if there are images of the whole helmet including the interior. Context is a big part of determining any helmets originality. Leon.

PS, I think it is ok.

Thanks for the info,im ok with the helmet but it's the decal I'm not 100% sure about ,I just though the detail lines perhaps looked a little thicker than they should .
    I'm probably wrong ..

It's a tough one - My thoughts - for what they are worth :

This one lacks "metallic content" when viewed
    It appears to be an "ET style" decal
    The dings and bashes on the decal, happen to be in the region of where you can pinpoint a maker.
    It has traits that I like - but what an earth is going on with this bit (circled)... If it's a paint flake - thats ok - but if it is part of the decal and part of the printing it sends alarm bells
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer decal  
    Attached Images Attached Images Heer decal 

I think £400 is a bit much if there is a chance the decals not good,I'll offer him £50 and take a chance 😂

Not an expert, but I'd like to give some of my personal insight. Wouldn't an authentic SD applegreen helmet go for quite a lot more than £400? I am in the market for a SD Normal Grey Helmet and most are over $650 USD (roughly £520), and to my knowledge applegreen helmets go for far more than that. If he knows it's a fake or not, he'll probably still believe or at least try to sell it as an original. What I noticed with some of these fakers lately is that they'll be listed far lower than what a real version of that helmet (Applegreen helmet for example) would actually go for, so the buyer thinks he/she has a good deal and wants to jump on it right away, that's what I did with my first (fake) helmet a few weeks ago, luckily I'm sending it back and getting a refund. Also always make sure the buyer gives refunds. Just my personal insight, no expert.

Before i pulled the trigger i would have to see both sides ......liner and a picture of the paint in good lighting, not the kind of photos posted. It all builds up to tell a story...... it doesnt look apple green from the crap picture, it looks more like a re issue, and if it is, that decal is definitely suspect, maker would also help to see....... there are a lot of huber jordan un issued decals around, and people will try anything if you get my meaning.😂

Here's some more photos,sorry about the quality but they are the best I could get ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer decal   Heer decal  

Heer decal   Heer decal  

The bloke isn't too far from me so would be an in hand inspection not mail order..

Still not happy with the decal need better shots.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast