Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Heer Helmet - Decal fake or real?

Article about: A friend of mine who collects helmets is after this helmet, but I have doubts about the decal being authentic. Please tell me what you think, thank you. Tom

Default Re: Heer Helmet - Decal fake or real?

I got two pretty much the same, Officer and Unterofficer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

The first helmet has a good decal for that maker. Not sure what the purpose of the other photos is but the it's hard to tell if the helmets are genuine with those pictures. I don't see a KM helmet either...

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    I don't see a KM helmet either...
    +1, that was definitely a Heer not KM. KM decals are a deep unmistakable gold.

The photos were merely added as a point of interest. The decal on the KM helmet is gold coloured, but the crappy cellphone photos don't show this.
    When I visit with him again I'll try take better photos.
    Tom

Quote by StuG III View Post
    The photos were merely added as a point of interest. The decal on the KM helmet is gold coloured, but the crappy cellphone photos don't show this.
    When I visit with him again I'll try take better photos.
    Tom
    It doesn't help your friend much if you post crappy pics of his helmets , even it's just for a quick sneak peak. Sadly the fakers have ruined it for us and good clear pictures of individual helmets is the only way these days to authenticate and appreciate them.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    It doesn't help your friend much if you post crappy pics of his helmets , even it's just for a quick sneak peak. Sadly the fakers have ruined it for us and good clear pictures of individual helmets is the only way these days to authenticate and appreciate them.
    Point taken, but only helmet needing verification is the first one posted. Thanks for your input.
    Tom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12