Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer M35 on eBay. worth a bid???

Article about: I emailed the seller and he sent me these pics of the decal.

Default Heer M35 on eBay. worth a bid???

I've just seen this M35 on eBay and was looking to get an opinion from someone in the know if this is worth a bid? And what sort of value it would have, if indeed its the real deal? Here is the link..

German M35 WWII camo helmet on eBay (end time 09-Apr-10 12:22:01 BST)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer M35 on eBay. worth a bid???
    P
    Many

Default Re: Heer M35 on eBay. worth a bid???

The helmet itself looks OK, but you need a good clear shot of the decal.

Please add the pictures from the sale to this thread. Links die in time leaving an empty useless thread....

Cheers, Ade.

Hi Adrian, Here are the pics. I should have put them up with the original post. Shame there's not a better one of the decal. I will contact the seller and ask for a better shot.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer M35 on eBay. worth a bid???   Heer M35 on eBay. worth a bid???  

Heer M35 on eBay. worth a bid???   Heer M35 on eBay. worth a bid???  

Heer M35 on eBay. worth a bid???   Heer M35 on eBay. worth a bid???  

You would have to ask why he is hiding the decal. The decal would normally be one of the main selling points.

Hi Mark, showing the decal on E Bay would get the auction removed due to the swastika ban.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Mark Tuson View Post
    You would have to ask why he is hiding the decal. The decal would normally be one of the main selling points.

As utterly ridiculous as it seems, it is against eBay rules to show a swastika...

☭ -
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Oh yeah Ade i forgot about that little rule of theirs. Which i did personally fall foul of a couple of years back. I should have remembered. Must be old age creeping in. Glad you enjoyed yourself in sunny Portsmouth this past weekend. Shame i couldn,t make it, and i was less than a mile away.

?

I very nuch doubt that will see the end of auction, ebay will be right on that , i got a 1970s action man kicked off not long back because they said it had an iron cross oh and the lid looks ok from these pics but it doesnt look like camo to me it looks more like dark paintless metal but it maybe the pics or this brandy is stronger than my usual brand rgds Dave

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    I very nuch doubt that will see the end of auction, ebay will be right on that , i got a 1970s action man kicked off not long back because they said it had an iron cross oh and the lid looks ok from these pics but it doesnt look like camo to me it looks more like dark paintless metal but it maybe the pics or this brandy is stronger than my usual brand rgds Dave
    hi dave whares the JD..............

regards Ewan

Quote by RichieC View Post
    As utterly ridiculous as it seems, it is against eBay rules to show a swastika...

☭ -
    Unless you are selling stamps and coins, which makes it even more rediculous!?

Jock

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast