Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer m40 - original?

Article about: Hey guys, Another one I might be interested in, this ones hopefully a bit more straight forward. Will be asking for additional pics tomorrow. Any initial warning signs I should know about li

?

Default Heer m40 - original?

Hey guys, Another one I might be interested in, this ones hopefully a bit more straight forward. Will be asking for additional pics tomorrow.

Heer m40 - original?Heer m40 - original?

Any initial warning signs I should know about like signs of artificial ageing on the liner? The chinstrap is obvious, but the helmets patina looks OK to me.

Thanks guys

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer m40 - original?
    P
    Many

Need more and better photos. To the very least the drawstring is new. Resembles ones you can buy on eBay. I feel like this helmet looks familiar....

Not liking the chinstrap from these photos either

?

Draw string and strap don't look good! All else may be good. Post better pictures when available.

?

I've organised for better pics and a decal close up Friday, he's out of town today. I've already negotiated a decent price on the condition the pics show its original. I'll post them as soon as I get them.

Would be nice if the seller could turn ON the lights before trying to take indoor shots

Helmets looks good from pics, don't like the drawstring and the chinstrap though.

?

A couple more pics, again not the best quality but were getting there

Heer m40 - original?Heer m40 - original?Heer m40 - original?Heer m40 - original?Heer m40 - original?Heer m40 - original?Heer m40 - original?Heer m40 - original?

Thoughts?

?

The helmet may be ok but for some reason the liner is giving me some concern, i would expect that the top interior of the liner would be more discoloured with grease,sweat etc as the liner band is, this suggests to me that its been possibly messed with plus the loose pins could mean a replacement, the chinstrap is newish as is the liner string, i,m not 100% sure on the liner being genuine, but an in hand inspection is needed before parting with cash IMO, another point is that the later photos show no C/S so does the seller know its a fake

?

Darn, afraid hand inspection is impossible its on the other side of the country. C/S?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast