Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Heer M42

Article about: Hi again! A new helmet, up for review. I don't like the decal, and the straps looks norwegian but better check with you guys first, (again). What are your feelings? Sorry for the bad pics, t

?

Default Heer M42

Hi again! A new helmet, up for review. I don't like the decal, and the straps looks norwegian but better check with you guys first, (again). What are your feelings? Sorry for the bad pics, the seller offered me a whole lot so I don't think he has taken so much time for every item..

Thanks again// Sweguy

Heer  M42Heer  M42

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer  M42
    P
    Many

ian
    ?

Default Re: "Heer" M40

its an m42 , sorry cant help with the strap

?

Default Re: "Heer" M40

Oh my, now I see the edged brim! Guess I looked too fast..

Default re: Heer M42

You're going to need better pictures to get any real opinions on this one.

Chris

?

Absolutely! Have already asked the seller fore more pics. But I assume just by that were the decal is scratched it is white is not a good sign?

It wouldn't necessarily mean its a bad decal, possibly just heavily worn. Here is a photo of the decal on my M42 heer for you to compare
    Heer  M42
    For what it is worth, IMO I think the liner stands a chance from the photo provided - will wait and see the other pictures

Chris

?

Thanks, actually I didn't know that a decal could be white underneath. I agree with you that the liner stands a chance, I think the helmet itself and paint is original. The rest is up to the next pictures!

Hi,this one stands a chance but better pictures are needed to tell for sure.Looks a good liner to me, Leon.

Could be a good one, but wait for better pics. Any idea on the maker?

?

Not a clue. I guess CKL just by looking in the neck even though you are not able too zoom in.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast