Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer single decal M42 Helmet

Article about: Had this Heer single Decal helmet for some time but need to make room for other items , looks to have been a double decal at some point in its life , i will be listing this helmet classiflie

Default Heer single decal M42 Helmet

Had this Heer single Decal helmet for some time but need to make room for other items , looks to have been a double decal at some point in its life , i will be listing this helmet classiflieds
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer single decal M42 Helmet   Heer single decal M42 Helmet  

Heer single decal M42 Helmet   Heer single decal M42 Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer single decal M42 Helmet
    P
    Many

Hi, I am guessing that this may have been a Field Police helmet that was re-painted and a single decal HEER applied as I can think of no other reason for a HEER M42 helmet to be double decal. Leon.

That was my thinking also Leon ,Reissued to the Heer as I know it went on

M38
    ?

You don't see a lot of DD field police helmets by NS. Another possibility is that this helmet had another (fake?) decal added sometime that was later removed, rather poorly. You can see a kind of shiny area all around the decal location on the right side, like it was varnished or something too.

Cheers,
    Terry