Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Heer are some FJ, RLB and Imperial helmets you wont see everyday....

Article about: What can one add Doug to what has already been stated above you have but one camo helmet in your collection I would love to be the custodian of a certain Normandy camo with probable air burs

This are some nice helmets.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer are some FJ, RLB and Imperial helmets you wont see everyday....
    P
    Many

?

Anders I have been wondering.....why on earth do you have an M40 as your avatar picture? That goes against every grain and fibre of your being does it not? :-) Maybe that chainsaw death cult metal you listen to has warped your sensibilities and brought on early dementia? :-D
    You need to listen to Johnny Cash in your playlist more to get you back to your M35 senses LOL.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It's not everyday you see these, this thread shows 3 of the 5 known. I think Jim knows of an overpainted one, not sure it that's one of the 5 or not.

M38
    ?

No problem posting pics of mine Doug. Kind of amazing how similar they all are. The overpainted one is NOT one of the 5 recognized examples.

Cheers,
    Terry

?

[QUOTE=DougB;1179826]Anders I have been wondering.....why on earth do you have an M40 as your avatar picture? That goes against every grain and fibre of your being does it not? :-) Maybe that chainsaw death cult metal you listen to has warped your sensibilities and brought on early dementia? :-D
    You need to listen to Johnny Cash in your playlist more to get you back to your M35 senses LOL.
    QUOTE]

Yes... why on earth do I have a minty M40 SD SS named to a Norwegian Frontkjemper as my avatar......
    Just want to show that I do buy other things, sometimes...but very rare. You did see it!
    M35's is the helmet no:1, THE heavy metal helmet Doug, so I will change my avatar for you ;-)
    By the way, you have a horse on your avatar? Do you collect horses? :-O

?

Quote by anders View Post
    yes... Why on earth do i have a minty m40 sd ss named to a norwegian frontkjemper as my avatar......
    Just want to show that i do buy other things, sometimes...but very rare. You did see it!
    M35's is the helmet no:1, the heavy metal helmet doug, so i will change my avatar for you ;-)
    by the way, you have a horse on your avatar? Do you collect horses? :-o
    LOLOL. Ok I suppose that is a good enough reason why you don't have or I should say did not have an M35 in your avatar. I thought it was against your religion to own anything but an M35 LOL. Your updated avatar is more "Anders-like".

I don't collect horses but have been collecting Imperial and when I was researching for period pics I came across some of these and really liked them. Then I bought this. It's not an SS helmet or cap but you can see the resemblance, no? :-)

You really don't want that M40 SS anyway do you? You have my number when you come to your M35 senses. :-D

Attachment 683269

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    LOLOL. You really don't want that M40 SS anyway do you? You have my number when you come to your M35 senses. :-D
    Ohhh, it is not here any more..... Went in a trade when I wanted a (Guess what..) a black M35 DD SS.

?

Quote by Anders View Post
    Ohhh, it is not here any more..... Went in a trade when I wanted a (Guess what..) a black M35 DD SS.
    OK so I know who has it now!

very very nice helmets doug i can only dream of these in my collection ,i have found trades work out a whole bunch better ,its a compromise where both parties are happy as in the case heer ,they are holy grail items indeed ,and i can best describe the fed ex boxes as the arc of the covernant
    Regards James

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    I spy in the background 1st pic some of my dreams.
    They didn't escape my attention either...all that shiney brass!

?

Thanks James and Glenn.
    This is Jim's thread on what he received in our most excellent trade;
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...od-day-429625/

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6