Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Heimwehr Danzig helmet

Article about: hello kameraden.one of my friends wish to sell this helmet.found in Danzig area by detecting at 1992-3y.it,s m35,metal is still very good.so looking for opinions-what can be price for this h

?

Default Re: Heimwehr Danzig helmet

Quote by ironcross1 View Post
    Hi guys , just wondering if theres been any new developements on this very interesting helmet , cheers Raymond
    Hopeful to get more pics and possibly a chance to test this helmet would be fantastic.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heimwehr Danzig helmet
    P
    Many

Rozic66
    ?

The mushrooms hade to be poisened, since the Ostlanddigger didnt post anymore! Latvian fakes are the moust tricky ones in world of 3 Raich militaria and to make the collectors comunity to acept this helmet as genuin SS Danzig helmet, the owner shud be much more willing to post close up photos of every angle of the helmet and bouth decals but he is not, so that makes me wonder if this is yust another fake!?

?

Rozic66, Ostlandigger has been in contact with me via PM and promises to post better photos of both decals and I am hopeful he will also consent to the non-invasive testing of the decals and paint as per his earlier post indicated.

BTW< Latvian fakes, insofar as helmets go, are pretty easy to spot.

However without further images, yes we will all be left wondering and probably doubting.

?

Rozic- if the persone live in Latvia that doesen't tell that he MUST sell fakes.
    Latvia is a full with history, and there still a lot of original and unquestionable stuff. This helmet was found in the Gdansk area in the late of 1990's together with other interesting stuff. Please no offence. I belive the helmet is original, and would be more than happy if some of our helmet guys can examine it in the hands.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Rozic66
    ?

I must apologise for my bad mouth but i didnt hade any bad intentions, its yust that this days with fakes all around and better every day, some even more than perfect, one can always be tricked and thats why we nead all the info possible to be 100% sure abouth such rare item to be legit!
    I know that Latvia is full of superb collection items and onest collectors and militaria dealers but i must also say that there are also many very god fakes coming from Latvia, so thats why Ostlanddigger coud be a little bit more helpfull regarding his frends helmet, otherwise this super rare helmet will stay questonable even if it is totaly original! This is yust my onest opinion!

?

If someone will sale fakes, he must be so stupid to advertise a fakes on the forum, where the peoples sceptical, even for original items. And the forum contain a lot of peoples who will easy recognize the fakes from originals...
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Whats the helmet worth and whats the final verdict from the experts? Is she original and 100% authentic?

Quote by Striker View Post
    Whats the helmet worth and whats the final verdict from the experts? Is she original and 100% authentic?
    Come and see next week!!
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Right.....and where am I to fly to in order to see this piece?

?

Quote by Striker View Post
    Right now there can be no verdict I believe as better pictures must be forthcoming at the very least, therefore any price established will be a matter of personal comfort at this point.

Hopefully we are not getting the royal chain jerk here....as if real it would be a groundbreaking find.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast