Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Heimwehr Danzig helmet

Article about: hello kameraden.one of my friends wish to sell this helmet.found in Danzig area by detecting at 1992-3y.it,s m35,metal is still very good.so looking for opinions-what can be price for this h

Default Heimwehr Danzig helmet

hello kameraden.one of my friends wish to sell this helmet.found in Danzig area by detecting at 1992-3y.it,s m35,metal is still very good.so looking for opinions-what can be price for this helmet and is there somebody who wish it.helmet is real with eny kind of guaranties.originality is out of discuss.sorry for quality of pics-my work
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heimwehr Danzig helmet   Heimwehr Danzig helmet  

Heimwehr Danzig helmet   Heimwehr Danzig helmet  

Heimwehr Danzig helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heimwehr Danzig helmet
    P
    Many

Default re: Heimwehr Danzig helmet

p.s-white points on to skull is unssuccesfull try to make it look little bit bether.back then my friend had no eny knowledge-what to do and how to do..i just tried to scrach it out-comes easy,just because small rust under.so i think there is no big trouble about that.feel free to ask eny question.

feelinig little bit disapointed-Suddenly all big experts and helmet Dads lost and keep silence.alli wish to ask-what can be price for such helmet.even aprox.............?????????

I don't know what it would be worth, but I would like it for my first ever helmet, but doubt I could afford such a beauty

Spence.

?

Quote by ostlanddigger View Post
    feelinig little bit disapointed-Suddenly all big experts and helmet Dads lost and keep silence.alli wish to ask-what can be price for such helmet.even aprox.............?????????
    Don't worry Ostland most of our main helmet experts are away from the forum for various reasons at the moment i'm sure when they return the discussions will start

It's a very interesting helmet the price is difficult to gauge what does your friend want for it ??
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Never saw a real one posted in any of the forums and I am a very active participator in a lot of forums.

The first question to answer is if it is original ?
    Was the digging of the helmet documented , did your friend find it or was it bought from another source ?

Unfortunately there's money in enhancing dug items too. Let me say I'm very suspicious. Can you post a close-up if the other decal as well ?

to Schwerpunkt:-back then when it was found nobody had no such idea about dokumentation.nobody didn,t care about expertize-just because it,s real:there is nothing to proof. i,m sure you newer seen before such helemet on other forums,and i think moust of our forum members also newer seen this...!i have seen some pics in german ww2 newspaper long time ago,but cat,n remember wich one.but no mather.helmet is more than real.i cant post more decal pics because of distance.maybe next week i,ll try to make some more pics.for me is interesting price and real buyer-colector who are interesting for this helmet- wich is 100 times occasional eny ss helmet.

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Don't worry Ostland most of our main helmet experts are away from the forum for various reasons at the moment i'm sure when they return the discussions will start

It's a very interesting helmet the price is difficult to gauge what does your friend want for it ??
    to Paul E-thankyou Paul.i hope everything will be as you say

Quote by ostlanddigger View Post
    to Schwerpunkt:-back then when it was found nobody had no such idea about dokumentation.nobody didn,t care about expertize-just because it,s real:there is nothing to proof. i,m sure you newer seen before such helemet on other forums,and i think moust of our forum members also newer seen this...!i have seen some pics in german ww2 newspaper long time ago,but cat,n remember wich one.but no mather.helmet is more than real.i cant post more decal pics because of distance.maybe next week i,ll try to make some more pics.for me is interesting price and real buyer-colector who are interesting for this helmet- wich is 100 times occasional eny ss helmet.
    Thanks for your reply , still not clear who actually found this helmet ? Your friend ?
    Or was it bought as a Polish dig find. Provenance is rather important with a helmet such as this , these rare ones are heavily faked. And this would be an exceptionally rare helmet if original.

I don't own the Bear book but I'm sure he has something in there about Danzig helmets.

?

Wow wow wow! Extremelly rare one!!!
    I think it's more than scarce helmet, there none can add the helmet like that anywhere. That one probably came in 1941 with Totenkopf...
    Congrats to happy Maris!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast