Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hello, need information on my newly purchased unused helmet decals!

Article about: Hello guys! Today I purchased these unused helmet decals. I would like to know any information on them. They definitely are authentic as I have seen them before. Are these rare? What would t

Default Hello, need information on my newly purchased unused helmet decals!

Hello guys! Today I purchased these unused helmet decals. I would like to know any information on them. They definitely are authentic as I have seen them before. Are these rare? What would they be worth? Thanks so much!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hello, need information on my newly purchased unused helmet decals!   Hello, need information on my newly purchased unused helmet decals!  

Hello, need information on my newly purchased unused helmet decals!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello, need information on my newly purchased unused helmet decals!
    P
    Many

You don't want to keep them in a frame where any pressure is put on them. It can cause the decal to adhere to the acrylic or glass. you want them to be slightly loose inside.

The look original, value I'm not certain. What did you pay?

this type is common.

This holder looks ok to me for use..it looks to be used also for Sports collector cards..which there is a gap between the plastic for a thicker card to slip into. The decal is made of a thinner type of paper. Most sports cards 12- 120 thousandths of an inch. The decal is about .003 thousandths..Very thin. The suck thing about sports card holders..and especially thin paper with a decal on it..it may curl in the humidity and will hard to remove. Craft stores such as AC Moore and or any sports card collecting stores may have different methods for display. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

looks good, best to leave them in the holder