Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Helmet Collection

Article about: I just had to share this Helmet Collection i found...I nearly had a Heart Attack over this YouTube - German Helmet Bunker Studly

?

Default Helmet Collection

I just had to share this Helmet Collection i found...I nearly had a Heart Attack over this

YouTube - German Helmet Bunker

Studly

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet Collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: Helmet Collection

My god, I hope he has insurance!

?

That is Rich Bertschi's collection, he was an inspiration for my wall. He is a first class gentleman as well.

?

Holy cow , i thought you had your fair share Doug but seeing these, im absolutely gobsmacked, if i had just one of those in that condition id be a happy man ,you and Rich must have spent a small fortune on all these over the years,but whats even more important is the reference material for future collectors, im very surprised that you havent written a reference book where you could show the complete set up of the helmets in every aspect, decals, liners, chin straps, paint and configuration ,others have done it and i daresay with photos of some of your collection and Richs

Quote by DougB View Post
    That is Rich Bertschi's collection, he was an inspiration for my wall. He is a first class gentleman as well.
    I recognised it instantly , top collection indeed.

?

Now that is what I call outstanding

?

Rich has a lot of variety whereas I have a nice sampling of Heer, LW, Police, and KM, my specialty is of the SS variety. Ken N and Kelly H have written some phenomenal material on the subject, GHW has an excellent reference section as well where I contribute, hopefully no more crashes and I will get the SS decal section updated eh Frank ;-)

Guys like Rich and Ron Richter who has I think 1500 helmets (you should see HIS walls!!) are true inspirations to all collectors, no matter how big or small, how insignificant or prestigious and to top it off they behave like true gentlemen at all times and share their collection on various fora for everyone to see.

1,500 helmets? Jesus... I would love to see that wall.

I pray that I never reach the point where I can't perform a long jump over all of the helmets I own. By that time I will be so deep in the hobby and so deep in debt that I might as well give up on everything else. haha

Quote by DougB View Post
    WOW. Wow. wow.

Don't know what to say. But did you notice he started out with a close-up of his absolutely beautiful German M18 Ear Cut-out? Then it just goes on... and on... and on... [THUD!] "Everyone stand back! Flash has just fainted! Give him some air!!!"

"...huh? wah?... where am I?"

wow

what an absolutely amazing collection

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast