Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Helmet decal feedback

Article about: Good day (or night) all - can I have your feedback (real or fake) on the decal in the pictures? I am trying to learn as much as I can about this sort of stuff, I find there is a TON of info

?

Default Helmet decal feedback

Good day (or night) all - can I have your feedback (real or fake) on the decal in the pictures? I am trying to learn as much as I can about this sort of stuff, I find there is a TON of info online and I do read a fair bit - any specific points to this particular decal will be very helpful and practical towards my learning curve It would be awesome if it was real, but I am OK if it is not as I can at minimum learn something.

Thanks so much in advance !Helmet decal feedbackHelmet decal feedbackHelmet decal feedbackHelmet decal feedbackHelmet decal feedbackHelmet decal feedback

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet decal feedback
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Helmet decal feedback

Bad to the bone!

Peruse the forum threads and study and compare to known original examples.

The devil is in the details.
    Regards,
    John

?

cheers

Quote by stimey View Post
    Good day (or night) all - can I have your feedback (real or fake) on the decal in the pictures? I am trying to learn as much as I can about this sort of stuff, I find there is a TON of info online and I do read a fair bit - any specific points to this particular decal will be very helpful and practical towards my learning curve It would be awesome if it was real, but I am OK if it is not as I can at minimum learn something.

Thanks so much in advance !Helmet decal feedbackHelmet decal feedbackHelmet decal feedbackHelmet decal feedbackHelmet decal feedbackHelmet decal feedback
    It is a bad one, the most important areas are wings, the claws holding the swaz and the eagle`s face.
    But take a look at some threads, you will learn a lot.

?

Quote by NunoGTI View Post
    It is a bad one, the most important areas are wings, the claws holding the swaz and the eagle`s face.
    But take a look at some threads, you will learn a lot.
    After reading what you wrote and looking at the state of the decal if find it a bit too coincidental that those areas are the areas with the most wearing, almost as if the seller knew the areas to hide detail.

?

Please don't post threads in the Helmet Decal Reference section, as its a reference section not for general posting, thanks.

?

Hi, was not sure it was supposed to be in here - can u delete or move the thread?

?

Moved already ;-)

Quote by stimey View Post
    After reading what you wrote and looking at the state of the decal if find it a bit too coincidental that those areas are the areas with the most wearing, almost as if the seller knew the areas to hide detail.
    Spot on Stimey,thats exactly what is going on here,bad decal intended to decieve. Leon.

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Spot on Stimey,thats exactly what is going on here,bad decal intended to decieve. Leon.
    Precisely, the decal damage is intended to cover up the detail flaws.
    Your catching on Stimey.

Brad.