Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Helmet group

Article about: Had a chance to assemble the helmets picked up at the SOS for a group shot. A minty Luftwaffe pith and a nice large swaz fire helmet will fill 2 holes in my collection. Another very enjoyabl

Default Helmet group

Had a chance to assemble the helmets picked up at the SOS for a group shot.
    A minty Luftwaffe pith and a nice large swaz fire helmet will fill 2 holes in my collection.
    Another very enjoyable trip. Just a good thing the SOS is once a year or I would be in deep trouble!!!

Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet group   Helmet group  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet group
    P
    Many

Congratulations on your newest additions, Steve!! - Wow, that's quite a Trove you've picked up -Each of those have their own Story and are surely worthy of their own Threads!!... Looking forward to more photos too!
    cheers, Glenn

They look great Steve, fine additions to your collection. I also like the picture of the "little'un" with the Pike in your Avatar!! Us fishermen always say that our catches were as big as us!! Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    They look great Steve, fine additions to your collection. I also like the picture of the "little'un" with the Pike in your Avatar!! Us fishermen always say that our catches were as big as us!! Leon.
    Thank you Leon. The little un is my first grandson and I am enjoying getting him hooked on fishing just like I did his dad!!

Steve