Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Helmet Help: I have no idea what I'm doing

Article about: Hey guys... I registered pretty much for the strict purpose of putting this forward to see what you all think. I have a helmet that was given to me as a gift by a grandparent. She swears it'

Default Re: Helmet Help: I have no idea what I'm doing

Quote by Galactor View Post
    Fair enough, I wasn't hell bent on selling it, but I really don't know much about this helmet and I don't think it was much more then just a holiday gift from my grandmother either way, she seems to barely remember it herself. Apparently my dad remembered that she got it in Austria, and it was sold as a combat helmet. Obviously thats not the case, but it is interesting to note that it may indeed be real at all. So glad to hear that.

Is there anyway that I could possibly date it now that I know what it is? If it requires more pictures I can provide those, but sadly there are no decals on it. Though there are a few places where it seems like some were removed (sticker residue left behind)
    I wish my Grandma collected TR items

Nice helmet ! Welcome to the forum

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12