Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Helmet just arrived

Article about: In my other fourm is was debating on witch helmet to choose from and i choose the German winter camo found in a russian bunker. I wanted to know your guys opinions on my new helmet.

Default Helmet just arrived

In my other fourm is was debating on witch helmet to choose from and i choose the German winter camo found in a russian bunker. I wanted to know your guys opinions on my new helmet.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ebay2 007.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	241.0 KB 
ID:	73437   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ebay2 008.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	222.2 KB 
ID:	73438  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ebay2 010.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	201.2 KB 
ID:	73440   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ebay2 016.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	144.4 KB 
ID:	73441  

Name:	ebay2 028.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	243.8 KB 
ID:	73442   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ebay2 029.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	224.4 KB 
ID:	73444  

Name:	ebay2 030.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	210.0 KB 
ID:	73445  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default Re: Helmet just arrived

Awesome bunker found lid mate , you chose well , cheers Raymond

i agree,,,you chose "wisely"..

Thank you guys. I paid 350$ is that avrage?

Guys i hope yo dont mind me being a little more searchng.Im not suref peter is a new collector .its a lovely looking helmet there is no doubt,but what type of bunker and when was it recovered .did you ask those questions.gut feeling is a bunker would be waterlogged many months of any given year,and the liner and chinstrap are in remarkably good condition ,and the white wash is near perfect.dont get me wrong but a helmet has to be thouroghly looked in to before parting with hard earned cash.if this is indeed a russian front helmet you got a great bargain ,but to all new collectors be very careful.

awesome helmet I think you got quite a good deal for it

Thanks

Danny

Peter, can you post better, clear pics? Use the macro setting. Pics in natural light. Rgds, Mike

Quote by LAS VEGAS View Post
    Guys i hope yo dont mind me being a little more searchng.Im not suref peter is a new collector .its a lovely looking helmet there is no doubt,but what type of bunker and when was it recovered .did you ask those questions.gut feeling is a bunker would be waterlogged many months of any given year,and the liner and chinstrap are in remarkably good condition ,and the white wash is near perfect.dont get me wrong but a helmet has to be thouroghly looked in to before parting with hard earned cash.if this is indeed a russian front helmet you got a great bargain ,but to all new collectors be very careful.
    Las Vegas , you are correct in your suggestions as to doing research all areas before you buy , i totally agree , especially if your a new collector .This helmet comes from a guy with a very good reputation ,he would be one of the very few that i would buy from without hesitation , this type of helmet and its condition is not uncommon in Russia , at that price a very cheap helmet i feel , cheers Raymond

i would agree a bargin nice helmet!

Raymond of course part of the research is as you say knowing and respectingthe seller and i am more confident with the things you mention.i would love this helmet in my collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast