Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Helmet just arrived

Article about: In my other fourm is was debating on witch helmet to choose from and i choose the German winter camo found in a russian bunker. I wanted to know your guys opinions on my new helmet.

Default Helmet just arrived

In my other fourm is was debating on witch helmet to choose from and i choose the German winter camo found in a russian bunker. I wanted to know your guys opinions on my new helmet.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet just arrived   Helmet just arrived  

Helmet just arrived   Helmet just arrived  

Helmet just arrived   Helmet just arrived  

Helmet just arrived  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet just arrived
    P
    Many

Default Re: Helmet just arrived

Awesome bunker found lid mate , you chose well , cheers Raymond

i agree,,,you chose "wisely"..

Thank you guys. I paid 350$ is that avrage?

Guys i hope yo dont mind me being a little more searchng.Im not suref peter is a new collector .its a lovely looking helmet there is no doubt,but what type of bunker and when was it recovered .did you ask those questions.gut feeling is a bunker would be waterlogged many months of any given year,and the liner and chinstrap are in remarkably good condition ,and the white wash is near perfect.dont get me wrong but a helmet has to be thouroghly looked in to before parting with hard earned cash.if this is indeed a russian front helmet you got a great bargain ,but to all new collectors be very careful.

awesome helmet I think you got quite a good deal for it

Thanks

Danny

Peter, can you post better, clear pics? Use the macro setting. Pics in natural light. Rgds, Mike

Quote by LAS VEGAS View Post
    Guys i hope yo dont mind me being a little more searchng.Im not suref peter is a new collector .its a lovely looking helmet there is no doubt,but what type of bunker and when was it recovered .did you ask those questions.gut feeling is a bunker would be waterlogged many months of any given year,and the liner and chinstrap are in remarkably good condition ,and the white wash is near perfect.dont get me wrong but a helmet has to be thouroghly looked in to before parting with hard earned cash.if this is indeed a russian front helmet you got a great bargain ,but to all new collectors be very careful.
    Las Vegas , you are correct in your suggestions as to doing research all areas before you buy , i totally agree , especially if your a new collector .This helmet comes from a guy with a very good reputation ,he would be one of the very few that i would buy from without hesitation , this type of helmet and its condition is not uncommon in Russia , at that price a very cheap helmet i feel , cheers Raymond

i would agree a bargin nice helmet!

Raymond of course part of the research is as you say knowing and respectingthe seller and i am more confident with the things you mention.i would love this helmet in my collection

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast