Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Helmet from local paper ad

Article about: This guy posted this in the local paper, what do you think? I don't know where he ( the seller) thinks this could be a SS helmet without seeing a decal?... its for 700 bucks or obo Stamping

yeah he is saying ...falls right in ss production-hence the exposed silver pulver on the right side under the paint...

he just cant give it up..

he will want 700 for it, just not worth it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Wait for more opinion maybe someone will see something that's missed. Looks like white wash in the tricolor area. I don't see runes. But I have been wrong before. Marty

i seen that on craigslist and emailed the guy for some more closer pics and he never got back to me over the weekend so don't know if i smell a rat??

Stamping is EF64 and 21448. the Lot guide says SS and the same lot number EF62 is DD Heer

so it is a ss helmet?..

There are some people here that post on craigs list and they don't even want to sell it, or its just a game or whatever

?

SS helmet, Heer or whatever - if somebody has requested more images and not even received a reply, that should be warning enough...be very careful!!!
    Experienced guide and published author leading detailed study trips to the former KZ sites of Nazi Germany. Contact for further details.

www.concentrationcamptours.com

www.concentrationcampmoney.com

"maka akaŋl oyate maŋi pi ki le, tuweŋi wypeya oki hi sni"

?

The supposed "SS" decal is applied overtop the camo paint. Pass on this for that reason and for the reason Carl describes. Don't waste your time with posers.

yeah he really is a poser....I keep seeing more of these people

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12