Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Helmet M40 Single Decal Army

Article about: G'day All Here's another of mine, a lighter greyish colour with an early aluminium liner band It must be a reissue. Has the ink stamp inside. Here's also a colour comparison to my other comb

?

Default Re: Helmet M40 Single Decal Army

Nice lid Rene I do like the wear on the outside of the dome you can tell it was set down lots in the field .And there is nothing better than the rolled edge of an M40 .

Regards Mark K
    Always on the look out for WW II Canadian Helmets and Cam nets to add to my collection.

Found a Canadian Mk II Medics Helmet and yes I know they are about as rare as hens teeth !!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Quite a few nice lids Rene.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

4md
    ?

Nice m40 and nice collection Rene

Cheers Guys
    all of them have been post before except the M35
    Regards
    René

Pic re-post of the helmet, I've just learnt that it's an early production ET -lot 5006 apparently ET M40's started at 5000, which explains the aluminium fittings
    Last edited by reneblacky; 02-25-2013 at 01:41 AM. Reason: added pictures
    Regards
    René

This one may have had the white wash but I'm not sure?
    Regards
    René

?

Evening Rene this is just a thought if you run a black light over the helmet that you suspect is a white wash compared to the other helmets in your collection would it show a difference ?
    I have never tried this before was just curios if it would work or not knowing a black light will pick up on white more so than any other color.

Regards Mark K

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Evening Rene this is just a thought if you run a black light over the helmet that you suspect is a white wash compared to the other helmets in your collection would it show a difference ?
    I have never tried this before was just curios if it would work or not knowing a black light will pick up on white more so than any other color.

Regards Mark K

Give me a Mo and I'll give it a shot
    Regards
    René

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post

Regards Mark K
    Quick shots with my plain M40
    Regards
    René

?

I love the nearly "mint" SS you have inthe first couple pics mate, though it is an interesting liner set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12