Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Helmet M42 Luftwaffe original?

Article about: Hello: I wonder who they think the helmet. It is original? The decal is original? The interior is original? Thanks and regards.

Default Helmet M42 Luftwaffe original?

Hello: I wonder who they think the helmet. It is original? The decal is original? The interior is original? Thanks and regards.Helmet M42 Luftwaffe original?Helmet M42 Luftwaffe original?Helmet M42 Luftwaffe original?Helmet M42 Luftwaffe original?Helmet M42 Luftwaffe original?Helmet M42 Luftwaffe original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet M42 Luftwaffe original?
    P
    Many

?

This is much suspect - strap, liner,. Decal graphics look somewhat convincing, but where is the tail?
    Regards,
    John

Decal ........Nein!
    Strap ...... Nein!
    Liner ...... ?? but two Neins kills it for me.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

To me it looks repainted, repro liner that's been dyed, repro chinstrap, and repro decal and it looks like pitting around the batch and maker mark so it could of been a semi relic. Also there's something on like oil to make it looked aged or just the fresh paint to make all that lint stick to it.

Hello, thank you very much for the help, is very important. The helmet is for sale on a website. Thanks and regards.

?

Danmark hit my thoughts... Liner is suspect considering the "tie string" is dang near brand new with no staining, while the liner is basically dark brown and the helmet looks to be dug up with pitting.... Unless its super cheap and a place filler - PASS....

Hi Reynaldo, I would pass on this one, it is a messed with M42, fake chin strap and dyed Norwegian re-issued liner. Leon.

Thanks everyone for your help !!!

As the others have pointed out, that liner appears to be a dyed Norwegian reissue. The chinstrap appears to be a reproduction. I would pass on it