Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Helmet named to a officer and field post

Article about: I was offered this helmet and I don't know if its worth the project of ripping the paint off to see if there is a decal, or just for a project, I don't know...Old ghetto biker helmet. Annoye

uhhhh

hey guys, this jerk off is refearing to another one of my post, and sounds like he is starting crap with people. so derelict, dingy, or whatever your name is, because no one cares, so piss off

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet named to a officer and field post
    P
    Many

and besides, im new too but this forum is about highly educated people in this field, helping with there knowledge to people like me for instance, its not about money, anyways im done with you so please stop responding negative crap on my post.

Dinger....Slados28’s Neighbor is the person that had the attic full of German things. He is in Norway. The person you are talking to and threatening with judgment is MrPotts. A different person altogether.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Dinger View Post
    well,

Now I am confused, do you all think this blokes attic is full of stuff or what?

I do like the bikers helmet and I would be disappointed if he stripped it back?
    Member "Slados28" had said that his neighbour threw
    out a whole pile of German stuff that was in his
    attic back in the late 1960's.

We are not here for arguments or for stirring up
    arguments. Please sir, refrain from this
    kind of attitude.........

Edit: What William said.........
    Regards,

Steve.

I saw this helmet on Ebay too. Sad that it was painted over.

yeah watch it go for 300 bucks lol

Can't imagine bikers helmets ever being truly 'collectable'. Next we'll have people doctoring original WW2 lids into biker hats!

?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    ??? what the???? Take your medication Dinger!! .... & be civil!
    Agreed! A short tenure methinks!

Regards
    Brett

?

I have heard many many stories regarding attics and cellars full of german stuff.
    People please remember when german soldiers left, they were many places integrated in the places they were stationed. Especial when they were on small places, coastal fortresses and so on.

My mother told me of the soldiers who come and go as they pleased in our home. These were just young boys forced into a war they didnt want to be in. My fam was not politcal involved in any way, no NS or anything. Just poor fishermen trying to survive. So when these young soldiers left in 45, people sometimes took care of items for them, believing they would come back and get it later. Imagine yourself having friends around for many years, helping w everything, then one day they all leave.

Now, this is one of the many stories i have been told, i have only my parents word for it.

Sadly all the items we had in the attic were sadly disposed of in the early 1980s when my grandmother passed and her house were sold. I still remember the smelly jackets in the closets and a big pistol in the basement.

Tronka, thank you for sharing that is interesting stuff for sure. It makes sence how they would leave it there thinking they would come back

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast