Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Helmet offering, hoping for some opinions

Article about: Hello, i've been offered this helmet. Its got a single decal, and from the looks of it there is/was nothing on the other side. What do you guys think? I've been looking at helmets on the sit

Default Helmet offering, hoping for some opinions

Hello, i've been offered this helmet. Its got a single decal, and from the looks of it there is/was nothing on the other side. What do you guys think? I've been looking at helmets on the site all morning and comparing to one other that I do have. I just dont want to make a mistake. As always, thanks for any comments. I know the one picture is smaller than the others, I dont know how to resize it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	156.0 KB 
ID:	573830   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	573834  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	112.3 KB 
ID:	573836  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

It looks promising to me, but we would need to see a close up of the decal.

Looks like it's been re-lined

As stated, a close-up of the decal would be necessary to give you a better evaluation...Otherwise I don't really see any glaring red flags...It would make a nice display piece...hope the price is right for you!
    cheers, Glenn

The guy is offering it for $300. I will try to get closer pictures of the decal if I can.

That's a pretty good price for this helmet...I'd jump on it as you won't find another at that price...
    cheers, Glenn

Hi , it's impossible to make a definite call on the decal as the image is to small , that said it stands a chance of being a good M35 helmet. The leather does look a touch "puffy" so it may have had replacement leather put in , but I feel that the leather is at least period type. At the price being asked I think you may pick up a bargain , but get some better pictures before you commit! Good luck , Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Nevermind, guy sold it out from under me while I was on the way to get it. Gotta love it!

Quote by Jaybone View Post
    Nevermind, guy sold it out from under me while I was on the way to get it. Gotta love it!
    Been there before. It stinks, doesn't it? Like a sucker punch in the gut. Don't worry. Another will come along.