Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Helmet opinion needed

Article about: A friend is trying to sell this helmet and he won't give me a price. He wants me to make an offer first and I do not collect police items so I don't know anything about this helmet. Is it le

Default Helmet opinion needed

A friend is trying to sell this helmet and he won't give me a price. He wants me to make an offer first and I do not collect police items so I don't know anything about this helmet. Is it legit first off (it looks great to me) and what do they normally go for?
    Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet opinion needed   Helmet opinion needed  

Helmet opinion needed   Helmet opinion needed  

Helmet opinion needed   Helmet opinion needed  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet opinion needed
    P
    Many

Default Re: Helmet opinion needed

Thanks I liked the look of it but had no clue as to what I should offer him. I'll see what I can pull off

Definitely lower. This looks like a double decal Feuerschutzpolizei helmet. The liner doesn't look that great, but I like that HMA decal, uncommon. I wouldn't bother with it for more than $250. You could get a nicer one for $300 anywhere.

As they said, start low. The liner is not the greatest but if the paint finish has not been resprayed then i would not buy the helmet for more than $250 and that in itself is pushing it. It's a very common helmet.

The exterior is a good example but as i said the leather is poor and chinstrap is missing.

regards, Ty

p.s. if you don't buy it tell give his number and i'll buy it

I have to agree that the helmet is "hurting" a little. Salty liner and there's at least one rivet missing....I would even say $175-$200US for that piece. Not a penny more. There are some nice ones to be found out there.

ROb