MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Is this helmet original?

Article about: Hi Is this helmet original? It looks like ww2 german M35 helmet Some mark:Wilhelm Eilers Jr. Bielefeld 1942 / 3651 / ET66

Default Is this helmet original?

Is this helmet original?Is this helmet original?Is this helmet original?Is this helmet original?Is this helmet original?Is this helmet original?Is this helmet original?Is this helmet original?Is this helmet original?Is this helmet original?

Hi
    Is this helmet original?
    It looks like ww2 german M35 helmet
    Some mark:Wilhelm Eilers Jr. Bielefeld 1942 / 3651 / ET66
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this helmet original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this helmet original?
    P
    Many

Looks good to me. It has a Croatian Legion insignia on the side, I dont know, if this one is original.

Croatian helmets are as rare as hens' teeth. The shell looks okay, I am not sure about the liner and I am not at all convinced about the strap. You need straight clear close up pictures of the decal, but I wouldn't get my hopes up - the age on the shell looks contrived, like what we see coming out of Latvia. It looks like the wear is from acid, not age. Get better pictures and post them before dropping a lot of cash on this one. Jim G.

Hi, there appears to be a lot of artificial ageing on this one for me. The leather especially looks chemically aged and the decals wear does not match up well with the steel either in my opinion. Personally I would pass on this one. Leon.

Pics are crap but inside and outside paint color is questionable and thus the shield.

Looks like a swamp/mud find with added liner and a decal. Not for me

Quote by LeonardoL View Post
    Looks like a swamp/mud find with added liner and a decal.
    Yes water find was also my first impression.