Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

helmet questions

Article about: I have several helmets to relook at this weekend and have a few questions. When factory textued - where the split pins always textured as well? Was both the inside and outside textured or we

Default helmet questions

I have several helmets to relook at this weekend and have a few questions. When factory textued - where the split pins always textured as well? Was both the inside and outside textured or were some smooth inside/textured outside?
    One Luft helmet I have looked at before is so dark its "almost" black- looks good overwise, is this a red flag? Thanks fo the help Paul

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement helmet questions
    P
    Many

Default Re: helmet questions

Pictures of the helmet would help, but non of the things you mentioned are necessarily red flags. Jim G.

Thanks for the reply - the first two questions are general - not tied to a specific helmet, just questions - the Luft question is specific to a helmet and I will take pictures before any kind of purchase

Hi Sorry if this is old news, too basic or is covered somewhere else (if so please let me know where). If a helmet has a factory textured outside will it be textured inside? If the outside is textured rather than smooth will the split pins also be textured? If there are no steadfast rules please let me know that as well. Thanks, Paul