Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Is this helmet real?

Article about: The clear pictures of the first helmet is needed ( close ups) The second is definately is a good bunker found piece.

?

Default Re: Is this helmet real?

The clear pictures of the first helmet is needed ( close ups)
    The second is definately is a good bunker found piece.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this helmet real?
    P
    Many

TigerTank1958
    ?

Yes it was my thought that the 1st one might be A.K. helmet also. So is it for sale? If so what price please let me know. I have some items from E. front and W. front after D-day, my GF was in the 2nd SS pnzr div. But I don't have much from Afrika front. Thanks.

Well, I have no idea how much it is. And how much would the bunker find be worth?

heres Is this helmet real?
    Attached Images Attached Images Is this helmet real? 

Ok here's another close up of the paint of the first helmet I posted.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this helmet real?   Is this helmet real?  

Attached Images Attached Images Is this helmet real? 

Hi Peter , pics are better , as for being a dak helmet i tent to go more with badly faded winter camo , specaly the way the liner rivets are clearly whiter in your new pics , i like the cracking of the paint in the new pics , but theres something about this lid that just doesnt do it for me , when ever i feel this way i go by a saying i was told a few years back ,'' when in doubt ,leave it out"but thats just my personal view on the lid , if you want a sure fire winter camo id go for the one Eugene is selling , just my thoughts , cheers Raymond

Quote by PeterValadez View Post
    Yes I see that There are many opinions abou this. But, then agian the 1st helmet offers "lifetime" garentee. .
    Lifetime guarantee is offered in many cases just to hide the fact that what they are selling is fake. So don't put your eggs in that basket.

I find the inside color of helmet #1 very light ? Is it also painted white inside or is it the factory green color we are seeing. The picture is very poor. One thing the close-ups should show is the original factory paint in the damaged spots and at least traces of one decal. I don't see that.

In any case I personally see too many questions when looking at this helmet.

Sorry to bug you but I have one more to ask your opinion on, thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this helmet real?   Is this helmet real?  

Is this helmet real?   Is this helmet real?  

I have some concerns but wouldnt commit either way on those pics , wheres this one from , same again though mate better clear close ups needed cheers Raymond

No it is from a diffrent person. What are ur concerns.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast