Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

helmet from russia offered to me

Article about: I don't know guys, this guy is throwing this helmet at me for sale...350! I know the chin strap is not original from whgat I can tell, and I don't know if its ground dug, any thoughts?

Default helmet from russia offered to me

I don't know guys, this guy is throwing this helmet at me for sale...350!

I know the chin strap is not original from whgat I can tell, and I don't know if its ground dug, any thoughts? helmet from russia offered to mehelmet from russia offered to mehelmet from russia offered to mehelmet from russia offered to mehelmet from russia offered to me

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement helmet from russia offered to me
    P
    Many

Too much in my opinion. The chin strap isn't original to the piece. The liner is original, but has paint on the band, and the stitching on the seam at the rear of the leather is gone, so the liner is almost certainly a post War replacement. The band near the seam also looks like it is damaged. The Bird is gone and the tri color looks like it has been uncovered. All in all, too many liabilities from my perspective. The money would be better spent on an untouched no decal M42, which can be had for about the same price, or for a few dollars more, a single decal Luft. Just my 2 cents. Jim G.

and I respect your 2 cents, well played, I will take your advice on it! Specially when the guy is bullshitt@@ me saying his friends grandma had it since the war, ïm like yeah right a Russian woman would keep german crap right after the war ...yea, ok..

Hi, I agree with Jim's appraisal, far to much money for a messed with helmet. The only bit I do like is the makeshift chinstrap. that looks as though it may have been a field adaptation as it is almost a knackered as the shell and looks contemporary, but I would not pay any "extra" for that even if it is good to the helmet? Leon.

Thank you for your imput, I'm not going forward with this item