Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Helmet with tag

Article about: I went to the fair again and saw a Japanese sword with the same type of tag but with a japanese name and also Roman numerals. The sword blade was a real mess so I didnīt buy it, even the han

Default Re: Helmet with tag

I went to the fair again and saw a Japanese sword with the same type of tag but with a japanese name and also Roman numerals. The sword blade was a real mess so I didnīt buy it, even the handle was incorrect, anyway, I asked the guy what the tag was and his version was many G.I.īs sent their souvenirs home after the war while still stationed abroad and they used this type of I.D. tag. His version anyway, true or not. Cheers, Roland.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Quote by rolandm View Post
    I went to the fair again and saw a Japanese sword with the same type of tag but with a japanese name and also Roman numerals. The sword blade was a real mess so I didnīt buy it, even the handle was incorrect, anyway, I asked the guy what the tag was and his version was many G.I.īs sent their souvenirs home after the war while still stationed abroad and they used this type of I.D. tag. His version anyway, true or not. Cheers, Roland.
    It sounds like this guy is a phoney...

I agree, trying to sell a sword made up of so many different parts from different eras for such a high price. Thankfully not the guy who sold me the helmet. Roland.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12