Article about: How much is this helmet worth ? My helmet - Album on Imgur

Default Helmet value

How much is this helmet worth ?
    My helmet - Album on Imgur

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet value
    P
    Many

A 'hello' and 'thank you' never goes astray.

Welcome to the forum..

We don't usually appraise items because it is a very subjective topic.. If one member was to say it is worth XXX and another disagrees and says it's worth YYY then you have disagreements and arguments and then there is what the person who wants to know the price comes back and says.. "Well this collector said this much and that collector said that much, etc, etc..

Use our search engine at the top right and do some research and you will find many of the topic threads that can give you some ideas on prices and valuation..

We like members to help themselves,, in many cases members who join don't want to do their own research and they rely heavily on the members here.. Well we are here to educate and inform but we also expect a little ground work from the poster as well..

Many auction houses charge a fee for appraisals,, we don't, another reason why we don't get wrapped up in the whole valuation thing... The information is out there...

Smitty

Sorry. I should have been more polite.

I am not into the militarily nazi style helmets so I have no base.

I have been trying to get appraisals from places but have been told it is only worth around 1000 for xyz reason. But then I have been told it could be valued at about 2,000.

Which is it? Could I at least get a range of what it is worth?

We do not do free appraisals, and we do not allow the use of outside photo hosting sites here.
    If you would like to post your photos directly to this thread, we will be happy to tell you exactly what you have, so that you would be able to search out a value at some of the militaria dealers easier.
    Follow the directions in this thread to post you photos.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    Clear photos of the sides, top, bottom, and any numbers stamped around the brim, and any other details would help.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Helmet value
    Helmet value
    Helmet value
    Last edited by rbminis; 05-24-2019 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Arrange photos.

MAP
    ?

Photo quality is lacking to provide a valued opinion but I think it stands a chance at being an original M40 camo is semi relic (i.e. very poorly stored) condition.

Better photos of the front, right, left, rear and top, interior as well as close ups of the areas below the vent holes are needed. Use this link for examples of type and quality of photos needed.

The eagle has landed - M35 SE65 Droop Tail Luft

Also, a bit of "terminology" correction. This is not a "Nazi" helmet. This is a WW2 "German" helmet. Most likely a Heer (army) or Luftwaffe.

As noted above, we do not provide $ values, just authentication, but in this condition value is not much. It was rode hard and put away dirty and then poorly stored for 70+ years.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you will take better pictures tomorrow!

MAP
    ?

From what I can see from the new photos it looks good. Does it have a pinkish hue to the paint?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast