Default Helmets m42 ss

Original , fake ?
    Helmets m42 ssHelmets m42 ssHelmets m42 ssHelmets m42 ssHelmets m42 ss

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmets m42 ss
    P
    Many

?

Shouts fake to me - the decal looks wrong and the rust/corrosion and paint layers/chips all look artificial to me...

I do not like it.

Agreed, the decal does not look good to me.
    nick

At first I thought I caught a glimpse of a “please” ....with a hint of a “thanks”....but I was wrong.....

Hello gentlemen and fellow collectors,
    I no longer help new members out if they do not write the magical words with their questions, you know the words that everyone does teach to their children, hello, good morning, good afternoon, please, thank you....this lack of politeness is too recurrent on the forum lately.

This forum is not a supermarket where a new member can come, take with he wants, talking to no one and often helping no one as well...This place is an open space of sharing and friendliness. If one does not know that he's asking questions to some of the more advanced collectors on the planet (or on the Internet), at least he should know that he's asking questions to human beings who deserve a little bit more of respect....sorry but "original or fake ?" is not a mark of respect and it's not a way to ask questions here.
    Something like, "hello guys, what can you say about this helmet, is it original or fake? thanks in advance" would have been enough i guess...items are not everything, the interaction between members also matters...
    Thanks for reading
    Thanks

PS : the chinstrap is crap

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

If only everyone stood firm it might make a difference......but it’s easier to jump in with an answer I guess

Hi Abel ..... I’m not an expert on these things .... However it really looks Crap!!
    Hope that helps.

I think this is a case of willing but “un-abel” to communicate with manners.

JPhilp, I totally agree with you about the recent spate of some members lacking manners in their posts. Don’t know if it’s symptomatic of the “I want it now” syndrome that seems to be appearing in society (or at least here in Sydney, Australia). When I was a kid if I was rude I’d expect a kick in the backside or maybe it’s just that manners are a thing of the past?

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello gentlemen and fellow collectors,
    I no longer help new members out if they do not write the magical words with their questions, you know the words that everyone does teach to their children, hello, good morning, good afternoon, please, thank you....this lack of politeness is too recurrent on the forum lately.

This forum is not a supermarket where a new member can come, take with he wants, talking to no one and often helping no one as well...This place is an open space of sharing and friendliness. If one does not know that he's asking questions to some of the more advanced collectors on the planet (or on the Internet), at least he should know that he's asking questions to human beings who deserve a little bit more of respect....sorry but "original or fake ?" is not a mark of respect and it's not a way to ask questions here.
    Something like, "hello guys, what can you say about this helmet, is it original or fake? thanks in advance" would have been enough i guess...items are not everything, the interaction between members also matters...
    Thanks for reading
    Thanks

PS : the chinstrap is crap
    I'm in to total agreement with you there JP.Society seems to be ebbing into this thankless/expect all 'way', well it ain't like that ! Humble manners & respect, makes the world go around, I have always (& will) honour this, to come onto this forum & expect ......will get you nowhere, manners & common decency, will see you through.
    Regards
    Paul

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast