Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Helmets of War

Article about: What is the deal with those red cross decals he has for sale. I thought all medic helmets were field done. I have never heard of them and the two helmets he has pictures of are bad. chris

?

Un-f*cking believable.....

It's as bad as a dealer who was selling the SS gas can that was used to contain the petrol used to light up Hitler into a baked Alaska.

I cannot believe that my name was used on that site but given the fact he ripped off my SS decal thread I should not be surprised. So much for giving people a second chance.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmets of War
    P
    Many

Quote by DougB View Post
    Un-f*cking believable.....

It's as bad as a dealer who was selling the SS gas can that was used to contain the petrol used to light up Hitler into a baked Alaska.

I cannot believe that my name was used on that site but given the fact he ripped off my SS decal thread I should not be surprised. So much for giving people a second chance.
    I never hear of the gas can that is a new one. I knew about Hitler pants that he was wearing on his last days.
    chris

I Want the gas can....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

I always knew Ratzinger had dirt in his closet but a f**king Luftwaffe helmet wasn't exactly what I had in mind. LOL!

Wow thanks guys! I didn't expect so many replies and comments. I knew something was off when I saw a few items and saw the low prices. It's a shame that people are falling for the fakes that he has. I would much rather prefer to buy from a reputable dealer.

Any moron who believes this deserves everything they get!!!!

?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Any moron who believes this deserves everything they get!!!!
    I'm with you there Gunny

Brad.

?

Pope's helmet? P'shaw. I have the Ayatollah's SS turban.

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    Pope's helmet? P'shaw. I have the Ayatollah's SS turban.
    Let me know if you ever want to move it on Doug.
    I can give you the deed for the Sydney harbour bridge as a trade.

Brad.

?

Brad, I am afraid it sits with great reverence on my mantel and the only thing that I could trade it for would be Jesus' sandals, reportedly sold by Herman Historica complete with a COA from that Pope guy.

Now that I have offended three of the main religions I will circle back around to the gas can story. It was apparently brought back by a Canadian war Correspondant who was flown into Berlin shortly after the battle to cover the surrender of the Germans. It also came with a COA, but not from the Pope. But the seller did swear on a stack of bibles that it was true. Wink wink nudge nudge.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3