Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help with Fallschirmjaeger Helmet Appreciated!

Article about: Good Morning, Friends... I've come across this FJ-Shell while browsing, but I'm unable to determine Real from Fake on these...I'd be very grateful for your assistance... Cheers, Glenn

Default Help with Fallschirmjaeger Helmet Appreciated!

Good Morning, Friends...
    I've come across this FJ-Shell while browsing, but I'm unable to determine Real from Fake on these...I'd be very grateful for your assistance...
    Cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with Fallschirmjaeger Helmet Appreciated!   Help with Fallschirmjaeger Helmet Appreciated!  

Help with Fallschirmjaeger Helmet Appreciated!   Help with Fallschirmjaeger Helmet Appreciated!  

Help with Fallschirmjaeger Helmet Appreciated!   Help with Fallschirmjaeger Helmet Appreciated!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with Fallschirmjaeger Helmet Appreciated!
    P
    Many

Hi Glenn
    It is not original. The only maker of these was ET & later CKL

Thank You very much for your help, greatly appreciated!! That explains the $150 Price Tag, lol...
    cheers, Glenn

Save your cash Glenn, steel it is, but Reich steel no, for the reason David gave above! Leon.

Fake shell indeed.

..can I just thank Mr Real Steel (Post #2)....all too often we see the highly considered, detailed and educational responses (?) from experts here along the the lines of "FAKE!"...but Mr Steel has said WHY....'really grateful...and I wish others here would take a tip from you....

Nice to say Mr. Composite.
    Think guys just get a bit short tempered or take for granted someone should know this or that about a subject they themselves are familiar with.

MAP
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    Nice to say Mr. Composite.
    Think guys just get a bit short tempered or take for granted someone should know this or that about a subject they themselves are familiar with.
    Or lazy or don't really know Just sayin'
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Unfortunately, fakers Do troll these forums also. It's not always a good idea to tell them exactly what they've gotten wrong so that they can fix their mistakes on future pieces, so, yes-some of us do say "Fake!" and not much else. We're not all being gruff or lazy.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

MAP
    ?

[QUOTE=Wagriff;1751831]Unfortunately, fakers Do troll these forums also. It's not always a good idea to tell them exactly what they've gotten wrong so that they can fix their mistakes on future pieces, so, yes

True William. Just referring to others who have not established their "credentials"
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast