Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Help identifying steel helmet?

Article about: I was at an antique store and with my luck, had no signal to research a helmet I saw. I realy don't ever leave the US realm of militaria, but I believe this is a Spanish helmet from the litt

Hi Lars, it housed a large gilt Spanish eagle.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I just ran across a modello Z here in Fort St John at a pickers shop the front clip had been ground off and the left side of the rim on the helmet was badly dented in almost flat to the ear and the seller had it for sale as an M42 that was for a left handed shooter
    So I had to ask the question he was under the impression the helmet had been purposely bent like that so the but of the rifle would not come in contact with the helmet it was a steal of a deal at $475.00 dollars

Regards Mark K

?

Here's mine! Although it was a german M35 before it became a spanish one.
    http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel-...sh-m35-330084/
    John

?

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    I just ran across a modello Z here in Fort St John at a pickers shop the front clip had been ground off and the left side of the rim on the helmet was badly dented in almost flat to the ear and the seller had it for sale as an M42 that was for a left handed shooter
    So I had to ask the question he was under the impression the helmet had been purposely bent like that so the but of the rifle would not come in contact with the helmet it was a steal of a deal at $475.00 dollars

Regards Mark K
    Jesus H Christ!
    I know where I would like to put the butt of a rifle

Brad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12