Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help with M35 Single Decal Heer Helmet

Article about: Hello Everyone, Sorry to repost this (admin could you delete my other closed post), problems with pictures. I had a question about this M35 Heer helmet (hopefully I am correct on M35) I woul

?

Default Help with M35 Single Decal Heer Helmet

Hello Everyone,

Sorry to repost this (admin could you delete my other closed post), problems with pictures. I had a question about this M35 Heer helmet (hopefully I am correct on M35) I would appreciate some feedback. I am unsure on the paint and decal. Thanks ahead of time and I apologize for the problem with pics. Help with M35 Single Decal Heer HelmetHelp with M35 Single Decal Heer HelmetHelp with M35 Single Decal Heer HelmetHelp with M35 Single Decal Heer HelmetHelp with M35 Single Decal Heer HelmetHelp with M35 Single Decal Heer HelmetHelp with M35 Single Decal Heer HelmetHelp with M35 Single Decal Heer HelmetHelp with M35 Single Decal Heer Helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with M35 Single Decal Heer Helmet
    P
    Many

?

MAP thanks for response on other thread! Corrected picture problems. This is from a private local seller.

A made up helmet IMO. Shell is original rest is bad

I agree that it is bad - and a very poor attempt at artificially ageing the chinstrap - but why oh why oh why do people insist on taking angled shots of decals

M38
    ?

A bad one as stated. I do not even think the shell itself is real - look at the font on the maker mark and lot number.

Cheers,
    Terry

?

Thanks for the help everyone!

MAP
    ?

Terry's right on the shell. But looks like it was made as a re-enactors helmet (not necessarily a "fake")....but if being sold as real and the addition of the 'name'...well then it's fake now.

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi, as stated, there is nothing good about this one, I to feel that the steel is not even original. A completely modern reproduction only good for re-enactment. Leon.

?

Michael, it is being sold as an original WWII period helmet. "Fake" it is. Thanks for the response!

Leon, I am collector more than a reenactor. Helmet probably wouldn't fit my big melon anyhow. Haha! Thanks for the response!

I apologize for my ignorance with German helmets, have been studying the forum and learning.

Thanks to everyone, Tim