Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

HELP ME indentify FAKE or not SA Feldherrnhalle M35 and RAD Helmet

Article about: Ive came across these 2 helmets. they from a local collector who put his collection for sale. i only have his photos he provided me. these are no good quality. I was checking with some peopl

Default HELP ME indentify FAKE or not SA Feldherrnhalle M35 and RAD Helmet

Ive came across these 2 helmets. they from a local collector who put his collection for sale. i only have his photos he provided me. these are no good quality.

I was checking with some people and their toughts almost all go out to the same answer that the SA Feldherrnhalle helmet is an original.
    but i want to be 100% sure the more opinions i get the better...

What about the RAD helm? ive never seen anything like this before?

All help is Welcome!!

Thanks!

HELP ME indentify FAKE or not SA Feldherrnhalle M35 and RAD HelmetHELP ME indentify FAKE or not SA Feldherrnhalle M35 and RAD HelmetHELP ME indentify FAKE or not SA Feldherrnhalle M35 and RAD HelmetHELP ME indentify FAKE or not SA Feldherrnhalle M35 and RAD HelmetHELP ME indentify FAKE or not SA Feldherrnhalle M35 and RAD Helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HELP ME indentify FAKE or not SA Feldherrnhalle M35 and RAD Helmet
    P
    Many

M38
    ?

I have never seen an M40 FHH helmet. Need much better pictures, especially close ups of both decals, to make any reasonable determination. Most people believe that RAD decal is bogus and never existed on a helmet but better pictures needed there too.

Cheers,
    Terry

thats the problem for now, i cannot get any clearer pictures for now, its and elder man without a PC and he lives a rough 155km from me. this is the only pictures i found of these helmets as a friend of his was selling them for him. Maybe in the weekend i could drive there. i think the RAD decal is on the wrong side. ive seen a picture where it is on the right side of the helm.

with these photos 100% certainty is impossible however there is a 98% chance they are no good.

I wouldn't buy either of these at any price. Jim G.

MAP
    ?

You have heard from the probably the three most experienced people I know on this forum. I was going to give my opinion as well but my view is useless compared to Jim/Frank/Terry.

Time to walk away...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)