Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Help me please.

Article about: My teacher has this old WWII helmet that I'm trying to restore or at least figure out what it is and I can't find anything on it! I think somebody repainted it black. The back lot number app

Default Re: Help me please.

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Danes also used them. Fire Service and Civil Defense. I just missed buying a lot of 36 of the CD/CF helmets for next to nothing. Someone was faster than me. All over painted with "CD" grey but with original liners and Chinstraps. I'm still gutted. The price was 25 Danish/DKK a piece

Regards, Lars
    Oh.. wow... that's a bummer! Impossible to beat $5 a piece for complete m40s, postwar paint or not... Complete German helmets (repainted and dyed liners) used up here by our army post-war seem to fetch around $200-250 these days!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

It was very bad i did not get them. I was planning on buying all of them of course but someone beat me to it....

I'm actually about to buy some helmets from you guys in Norway Slados28. This guy has some industrial issued German helmets and he was going to be on a mass this saturday. Do you know which one?

You can find a lot of post war black painted Czechoslovakian helmets in ebay.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12