Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hi i have a German helmet and i don't know the size of it to but liner and leathers! HELP...

Article about: i have found a 62/55 liner with leathers! i think this one is the correct for my helmet!

Default Hi i have a German helmet and i don't know the size of it to but liner and leathers! HELP...

I have recently bought an M35 without liner nor leathers and since it is in relic but fair condition i can't understand the size of it... Any help please! i will post a picture of the helmet and ask me for any other picture that may help to figure out and i will post them right away!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hi i have a German helmet and i don't know the size of it to but liner and leathers! HELP...
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hi i have a German helmet and i don't know the size of it to but liner and leathers! HELP...

Hi Mike, you might be able to see the makers mark and shell size stamped in the shell even in this condition, if you are lucky.

Shell size will determine the liner size.

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Hi i have a German helmet and i don't know the size of it to but liner and leathers! HELP...

Yes i know where the size markings are but there is a lot of rust inside and i can't find any signs! Do you want to post another picture to see what i mean? Is there any other way to find the size? (the seller told me it is a 64 size helmet but i doubt it because i bought a liner with leathers and it is too big for the helmet and it won't fit)

?

take a tape measure that has cm , measure around the helmet where the pins would go, this will give you a reasonably accurate size to go by.

Thank you mate... Thank you a lot!

How big is the liner compared to the helmet? It could be a 62 if it's only a little too big. If it's way too big then it could be a 60.

A size 64 shell would take a liner size 57.

Cheers, Ade,

It doesn't fit for just a little! It is very close to reach the pin holes but it doesn't go all the way down! So i guess it is a sz62 M35! That was my first thought but i wanted to be sure! What do you say to do with the extra liner and leathers i have? Sell them or keep them for another helmet? I think the second is the best!

The liner i have is 64/57 indeed!

?

Chances are you have a size 56 or 57 liner, if the helmet is a size 62 a 54 or 55 liner will fit ,any smaller than that liners are harder to find

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast