Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

HUGE FAKE SELLER! You need to see this!

Article about: I've just had a look on ebay and it appears our man has gone underground. There are none of his helmets on there for the first time in 4 weeks! I guess the lesson is.. don't bother buying he

Default Re: HUGE FAKE SELLER! You need to see this!

[QUOTE=Stahlhelmexpert;141455]"I just wonder how people can be so stupid and buy these helmets, that doesnt even look german... I'll do them a favour and bid 2000€ on every single one to spare the poor people, and then tell the seller that hes a ****ing idiot."

Great idea.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HUGE FAKE SELLER! You need to see this!
    P
    Many

He is bidding against people on his own items!!!

Bidder Information
    Bidder: m***e ( 75Feedback score is 50 to 99)
    Item description: WW2 German Helmet M35 Elite Winter Camo ORIGINAL
    Bids on this item: 7

30-Day Summary
    Total bids: 84
    Items bid on: 23
    Bid activity (%) with this seller: 85%
    Bid retractions: 0
    Bid retractions (6 months): 0

This one person has an 85% bid rate with this one guy!!! Will ebay do anything? I doubt it

If you all REPORT him, as a fraudulant seller & tell ebay he is Shill bidding, he can be stopped.

And now our friend Mr Zieba has not one, but two Falschirmjager helmets for sale! And one of them is a MEDIC helmet! This guy must get really lucky with his helmet hunting. Both helmets exhibit his unique patina of fresh rust dust and sandpapering on shell and liner. Here are some photo's of his latest fabulous creations.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HUGE FAKE SELLER! You need to see this!   HUGE FAKE SELLER! You need to see this!  

HUGE FAKE SELLER! You need to see this!   HUGE FAKE SELLER! You need to see this!  

infin1ty92
    ?

The helmets are made with a commonly used china-made shield. I can't believe how people bid so much on these helmets. It makes me sad, and it makes me angry that people AFTER they recieve the shit gives him positive feedback. What The ****?

Seriously, I did as stahlhelmexpert said, but was "removed" as bidder shortly after, and blocked from all his wares..?!

This guy must be stopped. But how? I reported his item as being wrongly described, haven't got an answer from eBay yet though.

- Johan

Thanks for all the support guys. When people buy his products thinking they are original. It can really mess up the market. Everyone pitch in to stop this seller from scamming more people!

ebay is in league with these scammers and charlatans,,,

Is their anyway to delete an existing account on here? i have an old one i don't want anymore/

Dezades
    ?

Luckily he has got 1 negative review, telling that he sells fake helmets. Maybe that'll keep ppl away. But 99% positive reviews might still be enough for people to feel safe...

marvelousarvinhagler
    ?

Thumbs down Re: HUGE FAKE SELLER! You need to see this!

yeah did see this m being a first time buyer i thought it looke pretty convincing myself absaloute smeg head people like that pray on suckers like me to pay for prepro rubbish like that

AIRTROOPER
    ?

I've just logged his first negative feedback!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast