MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hungarian/Berndorfer M17 SD reissue Heer

Article about: I am home alone today, trying to learn how to use the camera, so here is another relatively unusual helmet. It was sold as a KM, but is really a Heer with a toned decal. In the last photo yo

Default Hungarian/Berndorfer M17 SD reissue Heer

I am home alone today, trying to learn how to use the camera, so here is another relatively unusual helmet. It was sold as a KM, but is really a Heer with a toned decal. In the last photo you can just make out the "64" size stamp, but there Berndorfer Bear, which is present, is just too faint under the reissue paint to show up in the picture. Hope you like it.
    Attached Images Attached Images Hungarian/Berndorfer M17 SD reissue Heer  Hungarian/Berndorfer M17 SD reissue Heer  Hungarian/Berndorfer M17 SD reissue Heer  Hungarian/Berndorfer M17 SD reissue Heer  Hungarian/Berndorfer M17 SD reissue Heer  Hungarian/Berndorfer M17 SD reissue Heer 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hungarian/Berndorfer M17 SD reissue Heer
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hungarian/Berndorfer M17 SD reissue Heer

Another great looking helmet from your collection.

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    Another great looking helmet from your collection.
    Thanks Chris. I have been collecting since I was 8, and occasionally have lucked in to some interesting pieces. I really love the hobby, and fortunately, my wife is very understanding. She has even bought a number of helmets for me for Christmas over the years! I guess she thinks that it keeps me out of the bars! Thanks again, Jim G.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Thanks Chris. I have been collecting since I was 8, and occasionally have lucked in to some interesting pieces. I really love the hobby, and fortunately, my wife is very understanding. She has even bought a number of helmets for me for Christmas over the years! I guess she thinks that it keeps me out of the bars! Thanks again, Jim G.
    I was 8 also,My wife has bought me helmets before and other items that is just great.

I was 8 also,My wife has bought me helmets before and other items that is just great.
    Damned ! How I regret now having lost some years as I was only 10 for my 1rst pot !! .....
    Very interesting helmet Jim and for sure a Heer as it's a Strache decal

Quote by francis006 View Post
    Damned ! How I regret now having lost some years as I was only 10 for my 1rst pot !! .....
    Very interesting helmet Jim and for sure a Heer as it's a Strache decal
    What is 2 years, between friends you live in France you can pick-up alot more stuff than we can so lucky .Did you pick-up anything new.

What is 2 years, between friends you live in France you can pick-up alot more stuff than we can so lucky .Did you pick-up anything new.
    Chris ,it's hard for all and I must say this is a poor year for helmets so far , only 3 Lws , a camo , a minty SD 35 and a SD para
    Jim ,your helmet isn't that usual and I've only owned one Hungarian , a reissue Heer camo that I sadly sold !

Quote by francis006 View Post
    Chris ,it's hard for all and I must say this is a poor year for helmets so far , only 3 Lws , a camo , a minty SD 35 and a SD para
    That is better than me I only pick-up 3 so far this year.A DD heer M35 ,a first pattern luftwaffe M35 and M42 kriegsmarine.Was you para alot of money.DId you ever see one of those Atlantic wall helmet with the white lines on them.

Jim did they have more than one type of the berndorfer size 64 Hungarian shell.
    One that had two pins on each side of the lugs.
    chris
    Last edited by cricketchris1944; 07-26-2011 at 05:49 AM.

Hungarian/Berndorfer M17 SD reissue HeerHungarian/Berndorfer M17 SD reissue Heer

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast