Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I need help with a Luftschutz decal!

Article about: Hello everyone, I'd like to know if the decal on this Luftschutz helmet is an original one or a fake one? One guy told me that it's fake, but to me it looks like an original one.

Quote by Vesqu View Post
    I need help with the decal on the helmet that is in the pictures above.
    Better photos of the new one are required.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

The one the seller sent is original as well and in about the same condition. Less than $100 for a real Luftschutz with a liner is a very fair price, it may be worth your while to take the 15 euros and know you have a real one on the shelf. Just my 2 cents, Jim G.

?

Default Weird border around decal

Something that I just noticed on the helmet that I got, it has a weird border around the decal that is a different color than the rest of the helmet, didn't notice it until I looked at the helmet in sun light. Any ideas?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CameraZOOM-20150203124255556 (1).jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	215.9 KB 
ID:	798122  

?

So is that border of paint something that shouldn't be there? I need help with this while I still have time to return it since I don't want to keep the helmet if there's a lot of stuff wrong with it. especially if the decal is fake.

?

I need help with this, it's urgent!

The decal is real and the liner is a bit rough but real. The paint, for the most part is factory applied. The swathe that concerns you is obviously a touch up, but it really does not detract, and for less than $100 you can't go wrong. Jim G.

Quote by Vesqu View Post
    I need help with this, it's urgent!
    If the word "please" is in your vocabulary, it might help when asking others for assistance.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123