Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

ID Help Requested on this Fire/Police Helmet?

Article about: Hi again! I came across this interesting helmet. There are plugged holes on the top leading me to believe it used to have fireman's comb. I've just not seen a single decal with just the mobi

Default ID Help Requested on this Fire/Police Helmet?

Hi again! I came across this interesting helmet. There are plugged holes on the top leading me to believe it used to have fireman's comb. I've just not seen a single decal with just the mobile swaz before. Anybody know if there's a specific name for this style of helmet? Or any additional info? Thank you very much!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ID Help Requested on this Fire/Police Helmet?   ID Help Requested on this Fire/Police Helmet?  

ID Help Requested on this Fire/Police Helmet?   ID Help Requested on this Fire/Police Helmet?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ID Help Requested on this Fire/Police Helmet?
    P
    Many

I seem to recall Al B. telling me about these years ago. The decal, if I recall correctly, should be a square transfer with the swastika printed on it, not a swastika shaped decal like on dd M34 Police helmets. I will be talking to Al within the next few days. If I get any information I will post it. I do think this one is period correct. Jim G.

?

I have seen a photo of a pile of helmets, one of them looks exactly like your example. I will try and find that photo for you.

Edit: I found the pic fast against all odds
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ID Help Requested on this Fire/Police Helmet?  
    Last edited by TrondK; 07-31-2016 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Adding details

Thanks for the replies. I will wait for further info before I make the purchase.

I just got off of the phone with Al B. My recollections regarding the decal were accurate - the white swastika is printed on a solid square black backer, not notched like on dd Police helmets. He believes they are of Austrian manufacture, but he has no additional information. It looks like this one is probably good if the decal is made this way. Jim G.