Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I'm at a auction viewing these thoughts please

Article about: Hi al I'm at a auction here viewing these if some one could help me authenticate these I'm just going to to put what pics I have sorry if there not good enough On the so called ss helmet som

Default I'm at a auction viewing these thoughts please

Hi al
    I'm at a auction here viewing these if some one could help me authenticate these I'm just going to to put what pics I have sorry if there not good enough
    On the so called ss helmet some one in there wisdom has put a light varnish on it to protect it
    Thanks for any help
    Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I'm at a auction viewing these thoughts please   I'm at a auction viewing these thoughts please  

I'm at a auction viewing these thoughts please   I'm at a auction viewing these thoughts please  

I'm at a auction viewing these thoughts please   I'm at a auction viewing these thoughts please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I'm at a auction viewing these thoughts please
    P
    Many

I'd pass on both.

Regards, B.B.

TWS
    ?

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    I'd pass on both.

Regards, B.B.
    +1
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

it has fake all over them , i myself by stuff from auctions but have seen a lot of ww2 german stuff passed of as real . its killing the collectors
    and all that chaps that have invested in the collections now suffer as no new collector thinks it is original due to this crap being offered for sale ...

Keep your hands in their pockets for both, they are bad.

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    I'd pass on both.

Regards, B.B.
    +2

Where is the auction?

The liner (not the harness) on the FJ is original. The shell possibly is also (not the decal). But liner appears to be a poor fit, so most likely replaced.
    As stated above...might want to pass on both
    D.

Thanks everyone

The good old RZM and SS combo, winner every time

Just wanted to add a update ,both helmets sold at auction , they made £800 each

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast