Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I'm not familiar with German Helmets too much, and I need some help here

Article about: For christmas I got about 150 dollars, and I was looking to get a german made ww2 helmet from online. I have looked for the best priced helmets, and I came down to 3 options. 1. Restoration

Unhappy I'm not familiar with German Helmets too much, and I need some help here

For christmas I got about 150 dollars, and I was looking to get a german made ww2 helmet from online.
    I have looked for the best priced helmets, and I came down to 3 options.
    1. Restoration project on a spanish m35 from ebay (link:WWII German Made M35 Spanish Helmet All Original | eBay)

2. Getting a luftschutz helmet with original bulgarian decal on it (link: WWII German Luftschutz Helmet with Bulgarian Decal | eBay)

3. Or one of the low priced helmets here on War relics. This guy is selling M18 and M17 Helmet shells with reproduction Decals here for pretty cheap too. The only problem with that is that I sent him a message, and he didnt respond

EDIT: I saw some of those german ww2 helmets on ebay and I got to say, I am impressed at those prices! Although I did see some helmets that are too good to be true: Stahlhelm der elite m35 m42 wk2 | eBay
    Stahlhelm M35 Deutsche Wehrmacht /,, Afrikakorps ,,- Stempel im Futter !! | eBay
    Last edited by 999010alex; 01-01-2014 at 10:01 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I'm not familiar with German Helmets too much, and I need some help here
    P
    Many

If you want a WWII helmet IMHO if you get anything else you will always regret the investment you made and it will only fuel the desire for a real one that much more. Save until you have enough to get what you want. Just my .02 cents.

In all honesty i'd put a wanted ad in the classifieds on here, i reckon you'll get a really nice relic or semi relic for $150 and maybe less!..

Welcome to the Forum!...Diligence and patience pay off in this hobby!
    cheers, Glenn
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 01-01-2014 at 11:34 PM.

Thanks mate! I found this on ebay germany: Stahlhelm der elite m35 m42 wk2 | eBay

Nothing wrong with a good Bulgarian M36 as a starter IMO. Ones that are untouched and with a good decal will be hard to find in years to come and are cheap as chips now. Not German helmets and not German made but they were axis allies from 1941 and for much of the war and were involved in the occupation of Greece, Yugoslavia and Macedonia. $150 will buy you a couple of nice ones .........

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Ebay germany has some pretty cool stuff, and most of them are at a good deal too. Im curious on this one Stahlhelm M35 Deutsche Wehrmacht /,, Afrikakorps ,,- Stempel im Futter !! | eBay

Try to accumulate 4 to 5 times that amount and you can buy yourself a decent 100 pct authentic German world war two combat helmet with a decal.

?

Save your money and get a real untouched helmet. It will cost more but you with have the real thing unmessed with.

Actually, i knew these were fake... first off, to even the most basic person, a DAK or SS helmet for like 150 dollars is nothing short of fake, and secondly, i had a feeling that somthing was off with the helmet

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast