Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Im thinking this is a good deal and Im wondering if you think so.

Article about: Well bad news guys, the helmets now on hold (meaning I cant get it). It was such a perfect helmet but my parents put it off and now its gone forever. Well I really dont know what to do now?

?

Well bad news guys, the helmets now on hold (meaning I cant get it). It was such a perfect helmet but my parents put it off and now its gone forever. Well I really dont know what to do now? Can enyone give me any suggestions on ww2 german helmets and price ranges?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Im thinking this is a good deal and Im wondering if you think so.
    P
    Many

?

WillC, I started collecting when I was about your age. I worked odd jobs saved money and dug at yard sales, flea markets and talked to vets. I know a lot of those vets from WW2 have passed and are not around anymore so less likely to receive any item directly from them. I also found a local fair and honest dealer who actually saved nice obtainable items for me. This is back when verification of authenticity was non-existent and he did set me up nicely. I decretely displayed items in my room and stored items in sealed containers. I would unpack to show interested friends and on occasion for myself. The items I bought then have if you are interested have increased in some cases 500-700% based on what it is. Every item is up at least 200%...based from mid to late 1980s. I recorded the date of purchase, the amount and who it was from on every item I have. I do not collect for the money but it never hurts to know if things are "going up" or "going down". You have to collect first because you enjoy it and appreciate the history within. One never knows where this hobby may go in the future. I regret not picking up a few combat tunics back then I had in hand for what would be peanuts today. So many people throw money away on $200 jeans, $7 a cup coffee, $15 lunch everyday and so on. What ever money you spent preserving history in a responsible manner will reward you in the future. You are smart and lucky to utilize this forum with the wealth of knowledgable volk willing to advise you on your decisions! Frohlichen Jagen!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3