Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Im thinking this is a good deal and Im wondering if you think so.

Article about: Well bad news guys, the helmets now on hold (meaning I cant get it). It was such a perfect helmet but my parents put it off and now its gone forever. Well I really dont know what to do now?

?

Default Im thinking this is a good deal and Im wondering if you think so.

Im thinking this is a good deal and Im wondering if you think so.Im thinking this is a good deal and Im wondering if you think so. The helmet is an M35 (im pretty sure camo) heer army helmet (no decal). Its priced at 500. Im thinking that sounds quite good. What do you all think?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Im thinking this is a good deal and Im wondering if you think so.
    P
    Many

I've seen far worse for the money. Dave is one of the top of the line sellers and is very flexible to work with as well as reliable. If you're going to go for it, don't wait too long, though-his stuff moves pretty quick.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thanks for the advice. Im only thirteen so Im quite new to all of this. Im goign to Normandy in June this year and am pondering if I should get this or save up for Normandy.

Welcome to the forum. Helmet prices are subjective. Dave is a reputable and honest dealer. I don't see any problems with that helmet. Looks like it might have been a former white wash helmet for winter time.

Normandy shops are usually outrageous in prices and a lot of questionable pieces as well.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Im thinking this is a good deal and Im wondering if you think so.Unfortunately my parents are reluctent of me buying "high" priced items. They think that the stuff that I like to collect is outrgeously priced. Guess they dont really understand the history behind each peice. I also saw this Greatcoat which looked interesting. Its on SVMilitaria. Its priced at 320? It was an officers greatcoat but it just seems really bland in a way. I know that its from the early invasion of Russia. My parents would let me get the greatcoat but most liekly not the helmet because of the price.

The helmet is a far better investment in my opinion mate.

If you want to collect helmets then be prepared to dish out serious cash. Dont forget that collecting is about the passion and enjoyment of history and holding it in your hands. Don't make it solely an investment because markets go up and down. What you get out of your collection by enjoyment and love of history is the greatest investment. At your age it will be tough because you have to convince your parents to buy this stuff for you, instead of you being able to buy it for yourself with your own money. Personally, between the helmet and the greatcoat, I would go with the helmet. The greatcoat is nice but it's really some thing that goes best with a complete uniform setup. Helmets, on the other hand, display very well on their own. Good luck!

?

Thank you for your advise. I think a helmet stand from Thehelmetstand.com would go great with it. I cant wait to go to Normandy and talk with veterans their.

Hi Will, they are both nice pieces but I too would go for the helmet, nice un-messed with lids are getting harder to come by these days. Leon.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast