Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Info and help wanted :) German Police double decal helmet

Article about: Hi all, first of all thanks for a great forum. Second , if this post is in the wrong forum ore the already exist a simular one pls guide me to the right place. Ok, I was looking true my pare

Default Info and help wanted :) German Police double decal helmet

Hi all, first of all thanks for a great forum.
    Second , if this post is in the wrong forum ore the already exist a simular one pls guide me to the right place.

Ok, I was looking true my parents basement and I found som stuff my grandfather got when Norway was done with the ww2. He was in the Norwegian army and I know he was on a team that arrested German soldiers.

This helmet caught my attention. From what I have found out its a double logo (?) helmet. If any of you guys have additional info pls share. Inside it's marked se and some numbers , I guess that's refers to a factory.

It's a part of the family history - but if someone have an idea of an insurance value /value pls let me know.

I allso found some flags , banners etc and what I think is an engelish helmet. But this German caught my eye.

Kind regard

Inge Norway
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Info and help wanted :) German Police double decal helmet   Info and help wanted :) German Police double decal helmet  

Info and help wanted :) German Police double decal helmet   Info and help wanted :) German Police double decal helmet  

Info and help wanted :) German Police double decal helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Info and help wanted :) German Police double decal helmet
    P
    Many

need better pics,but it looks like a police issue helmet from the decals.

Thanks ! What kind of pics would be the best ?

Default Hope this helps

Its marked se 65 and 4943 on another place

Regards!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Info and help wanted :) German Police double decal helmet   Info and help wanted :) German Police double decal helmet  

Info and help wanted :) German Police double decal helmet   Info and help wanted :) German Police double decal helmet  

Nice M40 combat police helmet in wonderful original condition.
    I would insure it for $1000 ..... or maybe more.

Regards, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Nice M40 combat police helmet in wonderful original condition.
    I would insure it for $1000 ..... or maybe more.

Regards, Dan
    Hei Dan,
    Thanks for your replay! Well then its a m40 combat police helmet! Cool! So, 1000 dollar, is that what i would be prepeard to pay for a simular m40 in the same condition?
    Regards!
    Inge, Norway

That would be replacement value here in Australia.
    Maybe more maybe less in other countries.

Regards, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

No offense, but you still need to post a much better decal picture straight on (eagle). I am far from convinced yet.
    Regards,
    John

The chin strap looks to have come from a
    binocular case.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Ta bilder ute i dagslys. Hele hjelmen, forran bak, begge sider, inni og topp.

Dereks Militaria kan kanskje gi deg en bedre ide om hva den er verd i henhold til forsikring. Derek er en hyggelig kar. Send han en Epost.

http://www.dereksmilitaria.no/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast