Introduction and Helmet help

Article about: Hi guys, This is my first posting on this forum and i can tell it wont be my last ......i am ex British Army and have collected First and Second World War militaria for a few years now and r

?

Default Introduction and Helmet help

Hi guys,

This is my first posting on this forum and i can tell it wont be my last ......i am ex British Army and have collected First and Second World War militaria for a few years now and really wanted to (and now have) found a forum where i can have a good chat about it all. I am a regular poster on the WW2talk forum and the Great War Forum. I am really expecting this first post not to go too well because i am no expert in this field. It is a great helmet....original liner no rust or pitting......perfect except for the SS runes......i cannot tell if they are original?

I need some help guys.....

Cheers, Donnie

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Introduction and Helmet help

Thanks for the reply, im not worried its fake...it belongs to my friend...im now glad i didnt buy it ...

Donnie

?

Cheers for the welcome mate, it is much appreciated. I will post a few of my bits and peices that i no are good.....

Donnie

?

Hello Donnie,

Good to see you here mate did you find out anymore info on Albert ( slapsy ) Creed ?

regards

Paul ( Korps Steiner on WW2talk)
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Hi Donnie, welcome to the forum.

I am looking forwards to seeing some of your collection.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Donnie, welcome to the forum.

I am looking forwards to seeing some of your collection.

Cheers, Ade.

ditto

and welcome to the forum
    Cheers
    Lars

?

Hello guys,

Cheers for the warm welcome....Paul, thought there might be another ww2talk member here...have a look on my website to see hwat i have on Albert | ......one of my areas of interest is anything First World War (allied or Axis) that can be identified to an indervidual......could be anything.....i have a new taste for Camo Stahlhelms....i also have a bit of Second World War German bits and peices EK2...things like that.....i am currently looking for a Second World War dated Tokarev Pistol.....

All the best, Donnie

Hi Donnie, Tony Budge of Ryton Arms has wartime dated TT33's at 175 complete with spare mag, cleaning rod and holster.

Checkout our WW1 sections of the forum. I have shown my Camo M16 on the forum.

Cheers, Ade.