Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Its Stahlhelm evolution baby!!!!!

Article about: Hi All, Just having some fun today with my time off, decided to play with the kids, I mean lids lol, so here is a fun way to show them off if you want to join in, take some photo's of your g

Default Its Stahlhelm evolution baby!!!!!

Hi All,
    Just having some fun today with my time off, decided to play with the kids, I mean lids lol, so here is a fun way to show them off if you want to join in, take some photo's of your german stahlhem's evolution, 1 helmet of each design, no soft caps! Pickelhaube is the exception, so here are my shots, I tried to be creative, they are the best I could do in the house and with my phone, my lids are 1895 hauben dated 1915, M16, M35 Luft double decal, M40 Heer SD, M42(netting is repro) if you study the finish you can tell the pre war time by the shiny parade M35, that didnt fly so well once the war started and the M42 shows the difference. Ok hope you like the idea and contribute or comment whenever you can!
    Its Stahlhelm evolution baby!!!!!Its Stahlhelm evolution baby!!!!!Its Stahlhelm evolution baby!!!!!Its Stahlhelm evolution baby!!!!!Its Stahlhelm evolution baby!!!!!Its Stahlhelm evolution baby!!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Its Stahlhelm evolution baby!!!!!
    P
    Many

?

Fascinating Max! I love these types of stahlhelm evolution lineups. You've got some great kids, I mean lids, that I wouldn't mind playing with myself.

?

Great lids

An East German helmet would fit in nicely with the family, lol...As distant cousin!
    cheers, Glenn

fantastic display max ,well if ok to join in here's my line up but no picklehaubs im afraid ,oh and glenn ,i think i might have an m56 in thereIts Stahlhelm evolution baby!!!!!Its Stahlhelm evolution baby!!!!!Its Stahlhelm evolution baby!!!!!Its Stahlhelm evolution baby!!!!!

We need to throw in a m18

another one showing my stahlhelms evolution from m16 to m35 /m40 and through to the m42 ,taken during the british summerIts Stahlhelm evolution baby!!!!!Its Stahlhelm evolution baby!!!!!

?

Its Stahlhelm evolution baby!!!!!

This is my evolution lineup.

Do you own that B/II Brian?

?

Yes sir! Tough as hen's teeth to find, let me tell ya!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast